Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas :D

HARLOOO Its me AGAIN :D :D :D

First of all MERRY CHRISTMAS SAYANGS!! :) :) I hope you all had fun and had a Merry day :D :D
Although I"m going to be celebrating it all alone, but its okay! All the Christmas song will accompany me :) Am even listening to in while writting this :)) *SJ's Santa You Are The One playing* Christmas songs gave me the warmth feeling +)  I don't feel so lonely listening to it. Hehe.

How are all of you going to celebrate the Christmas Day? Any plan with family? I think my computer and my room will be my date for the day. Hopefully I am rajin and semangat enough to go out on the 26th/27th and fight with all the locals and residences here on the sale :) and hopefully i wont have bruises after that :(( Hehe. Hopefully i manage to grab some good stuffs too. Just wondering, what kind of souvenir should i get for you people ah? Or no need? XD Or should i just get you some random stuff that Msia doesnt have, like galaxy chocolate milk, skittles crazy cores (the skittles flavour is diffrent in the inside with the outside), and etc? hehe

Btw have I mentioned to all of you that, I see day light lesser and lesser? Bunny, remember I told you I went to bed at 8 am the other day? The day is not even bright yet that time. I was like 6 plus 7! Daylight probs only appear around 9 plus 10? then the sun only appear at 11 plus 12? This is so terrible! how can i see darkness more than day? My night is about 15-17 hours a day and only 6-8 hours of day :(( It really makes me lazy ZzzZzz

Oh Oh Oh Oh, i had Burger King last Wednesday. I ate the Bacon Burger!1 OMG damn good! its like double cheese burger. but they have bacon in it too!! YUMS YUMS. Damn I'm thinking about the burger now. Really cannot compare with the burgers back home. The burgers here is all so juicy juicy one *drools* Here's a pic to make you all drools as well!


So so so so, can see the bacon or not? Can you see the meat?? So juicy right!! Omg I'm drooling!! like seriously!! make me hungry liao :S yums yums and their fries is damn good!! like really good. i dont know how to explain bout the fries la but its nice la hehee

After Burger King, I visited the Castle. The Castle is so so only la actually. Its nice la, but not as much things to see. Its smaller compared to other Castles like Edinburgh's or Windsor Castle or even the Castle in Paris. Would I visit it again, hmm Yes, cause i have this Castle Key where I can visit anytime any day i want for free since I'm a resident here. But if want me to pay to visit AGAIN, hmm probably No i guess. Eh But, if you all come must visit la, cannot say cause i say ntg much to say then dowan go! Its still an experience!  Shall give all of you a preview of the Castle :



All the Stairs in the 'building' is so steep! damn scary. and its all so small. So difficult for people with big foot like me...


                   Love this 2 pictures *above and below* Its so pretty and so Christmasy feel :D :D

 Above is like one of those street la. Below are some of the Christmas Market small. The Christmas Market in Cardiff is so small! Only a few stalls. Some places got special location for it one...


Oh I saw 2 koreans guys in the Castle. And one of them look like those *keh leh feh* in those show you know. Haha.


Before I leave. I shall show you a sneak peak of how I look after 3 months:



                                                                       KISSES =))

Sorry for the quality. Took it with my webcam :) hehe
Sorry bout the plain colour post too! Am too lazy to change the colours.

Hehe off I go now.

Bye Loves!

Xoxo,
Lum


Take this as my Christmas gift for all of you la okay! :*P

10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Sayang! <3 don't worry if u're seeing day light lesser, we'll be ur star at night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW sayang so sweet!! muacks muacks

    ReplyDelete
  3. ei, my sayang doesnt know how to read chinese lah! >< LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. JC what is 感性. can u pls try to out minimun chinese word ah! u forgot i dunno how to read meh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. MUACKS SAYANG ^^ HEHE saranghaeyo! wish to visit the castle !

    ReplyDelete