Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Back to school! T_T

I went thr 2 take my SPM MPPH cert. Da 1st thing i do is talk da office ppl, then da person tell me to find pn.ngau. Starting, i was thinking hu is pn. ngau edi? Luckily da office person point his finger at the room.

Then, I saw our econs teacher and another teacher, which is pn. ngau. Luckily i still rmb our econs teacher... if not, i'm dead meat. I asked about da kehadiran penuh cert also. Pn. ngau told me to find my class teacher & den she ask me teacher's name. I was like..... den our econs teacher answered da question. Pn. ngau was like " why u answer? I knew she dun rmb!". I was like ..... oh shit! At dat moment, wad can i do? I juz smile lo~

I masuk bilik guru & find our bm teacher. Den she said she type le but hvn't print out. I asked her to print now, den she says she hv to go class, gt exam today summore da 1st day!!! Suddenly our sej teacher & m3 teacher join in. I was like... so awkward.

I plan to sneak in & take my cert and den juz get out of da place, but haiz.... failed...

I think dis is my longest essay i wrote in a blog. Hw come i suddenly become more active than others arh? - Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment